Friday 9 August 2013

Personalised canvas wall art gift

My work in progress is now a work complete, and one I am very pleased with:

I really should have measured the space before I ordered my embellishments as I think it is a little bit too small. Having said that, I have had this out in a spot where I see it daily and the more I see it the more I like it!

After putting the Whale and letters in place it looked like it was missing something:

So I added my trademark dotted border around the outside. I liked it, but still thought it could do with something else. So I carried on with the dots. First around the letter J, then around the smaller letters and finally around the whale. You can't see it very clearly on the main picture so here is a close up:


I love it! Can't wait to make more :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment