Monday 5 August 2013

Car boot crafty finds

I have just placed a fairly big order with crafty capers for wooden items to decorate. They have a great range of products suitable for painting and decorating and their prices are some of the best I've found so far.

However I found a couple of cracking items at the car boot sale this weekend. I very nearly bought a wooden wine box, but thought I'd leave it until closer to Xmas as I've splurged a fair but lately on crafty bits. However I found a gorgeous box for 50p! I had to use all my energy to stop myself from fist-pumping the air with delight at my find!!

I also rather strangely found that there seemed to be a box a children's wooden dominoes for sale on practically every stall. For any fellow followers of itsallfiddlefart, you'll know she uses these to create fabulous gift tags. I limited myself to two boxes so that I could try this too, but I am hoping to find some of my own inspiration and find something else to do with them too.





No comments:

Post a Comment