Thursday 15 August 2013

Baby boy congratulations card

Just a quick one tonight. Wanted to show you all a card I made for a fellow cleft mum who happens to live around the corner from me.

It's simple blue craft card at layered with silver card. I cut the outer square using my scallop-edged scissors and used a scalloped punch and circle punch for the inner circles. I added small white dots using my soufflé gel pen for a little extra decoration and finally added two little feet painted blue as the main embellishment. Oh, I stamped it using a felt tip pen with 'congratulations. I was really pleased with the layout.....just disappointed with the stamp, again! I have been and got some stazon ink pads today though so fingers crossed for a happier stamping future! :o)



No comments:

Post a Comment