Wednesday 21 August 2013

Decorating wooden shapes

I have somewhat neglected my blog this last week as I had a friend visiting. She and her sister were instrumental in me meeting my partner Simon and we've got lots of great memories together as a group. She adores the boys and it's lovely to see them interact with other people.



We went to West Kirby for the afternoon which brought a very welcomed breeze from the stuffy heat we've been experiencing. Toby really enjoyed watching the water and dipping his toes in. There were lots of dogs about which he loved too. His language has come along brilliantly over the last week. He has started saying so many new words-it amazes me how much he actually knows and understands, and is now communicating. Joseph wasn't in the best of moods which meant the trip was cut short.



Anyway, with Toby in nursery today I had chance to do a bit of crafting. So today I have been busy painting my box of treats from Wood be nice and crafty bugs. Watch this space for completed items...

No comments:

Post a Comment