Thursday 26 September 2013

Dog loving uncle's birthday card

I can not take all the credit for today's card I'm afraid. The hard work was done by my little boy. It's my younger brither's birthday today and I've made a rule that I will not buy any more cards but make them myself. 

The boys love dogs also but I refuse to get one. So they have to settle for going out with my brother while he walks his dogs. The kids love it.

I made this by stamping a clear stamp from hobbycraft with black Stazon and leaving my little boy to colour it in. I stamped the sentiment using blazing red Stazon just to add a bit more colour as it became obvious Toby wasn't in the colouring mood. The picture and sentiment were layered on blue card and a couple of buttons stuck on to fill the blank space. Toby then scribbled his birthday wishes inside the card using great thought, detail and a blue felt tip pen! 

I personally love it! :o)



No comments:

Post a Comment